Explore the Cave
Click on the various sections of the map below to see photos from the cave!
What you need to know for your tour of Shenandoah Caverns
- You'll ride in the only elevator in any Virginia caverns as you begin your guided tour.
- There are no stairs to climb and 80% of the tour is accessible by wheelchair.
- The cavern is a constant 54 degrees so most visotors like to wear a sweater or jacket.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Bring your camera!
- Learn how these Virginia caverns were formed.