Weddings are Special at Shenandoah Caverns
Weddings are special moments in a couple’s life and deserve a memorable setting. At Shenandoah Caverns, we offer several unique wedding spaces sure to delight everyone at your celebration.
Wedding Ceremony Locations
Two Unique Venues
- Located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley with rolling hills and flowing Shenandoah River nearby.
- Convenient proximity to Northern Virginia and Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Our climate-controlled facilities mean that all weddings and events scheduled throughout the year will be comfortable.
- We bring elegance, charm and at times a laid-back atmosphere to any gathering.
- Both venues have a large stage for your ceremony or DJ.
- Air BNB onsite for your wedding guests or your wedding night (pending availability)
One of the most spacious wedding reception venues in the Shenandoah Valley is the Yellow Barn here at Shenandoah Caverns.
- 5,000+ square feet of open space
- Table seating for up to 350 guests
- Yellow Barn introduces our brand-new barn door that brings the lovely outdoors indoor (easy flow from outside ceremony to inside reception)
- Large Mahogany Bar for your upscale bartending services
- Caterer friendly kitchen
American Celebration on Parade
For a truly unique wedding reception, American Celebration on Parade specializes in military weddings.
- 9,000+ feet of open space within our 40,000 square foot parade museum.
- Table seating for up to 600 guests
On Site Planner
Table Cloths (rectangle and White or Black Round)
New White Padded Folding Chairs
Table Settings (plates, utensils, water glasses, wine glasses)
Double Mahogany Bar
Small Intimate Patio for Reception, Reunion or Birthday party:
Upscale patio with sunshades, lights, large fans
$100.00 per hour
Imagine your wedding amid the intimate surroundings and breathtaking views deep within Shenandoah Caverns, surrounded by friends and family. It’s a unique setting that honors your history and your future together.
The formations of Shenandoah Caverns create a spectacular backdrop for your wedding ceremony and photographs. We can even arrange for the bride, groom and photographer to be guided through the caverns for some memorable pictures. Since specific guidelines are required for weddings within the caverns, please contact us for more information. The caverns can be booked for ceremonies of up to 50 people, depending upon the chosen space.
Air BNB onsite for your wedding guests or your wedding night (pending availability)
Several options are available for on-site wedding and event receptions. For accommodations, consider Earl’s Place, our historic farmhouse Airbnb property that houses up to 14 people, located within walking distance of our reception venues. Book your stay today!
Here are more lodging suggestions for your guests.